Arch MI on Amazon Alexa
The most convenient, hands-free way to contact Arch MI
For busy mortgage professionals, there’s a new way to reach us – on Amazon Alexa. Our latest innovation harnesses Voice technology powered by Amazon to bring you a new customer service experience.
How to Set Up and Use the Arch MI Skill on Amazon Alexa
You will need the following to activate Arch MI on Amazon Alexa:
- A free Amazon account (not necessarily a paid Prime membership).
- Access to Wi-Fi from your device.
- An NMLS ID number (to run a rate quote).
Add the Arch MI Skill to Your Alexa-Enabled Device
- Set up your Amazon Echo/Dot/Tap, following the Amazon instructions.
- To add the Arch MI Skill, say “Enable Arch MI Skill.”
Activate the Arch MI Skill and Make Your Request
- Say “Alexa, launch Arch MI.”
- Choose one of the following options and state your request:
It’s that simple. Add the Arch MI Skill today to your Alexa-enabled device.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.